25 September 1990
•Can national integration be achieved by constantly pandering to minority communalism?
•Cannot Government reject the cult of minorityism?
2. Janadesh Yatra (Four-pronged yatra began from different places and ended in Bhopal)
11 September 1993
3. Swarna Jayanti Rath Yatra (To celebrate 50 years of India’s independence)
18 May 1997
4. Bharat Uday Yatra (India Shining campaign)
(From Kanyakumari and Amritsar and from Rajkot to Jagannath Puri)
10 March 2004
5. Bharat Suraksha Yatra (Against UPA govt's policies against terrorism)
6 April 2006
6. Jan Chetna Yatra (From Sitab Diara in Bihar to Delhi)
October 11, 2011